Full Time Family Practice Job SC
5 days ago
A nationally recognized unopposed residency program near Charlotte, NC that offers community-based training in a 517-bed regional referral medical center is in search of a Family Medicine physician/faculty with a passion and enthusiasm for teaching full-scope family medicine.
- Leading compensation and bonus opportunities.
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, Retirement, Full Benefits, CME Days & CME Allowance!
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:00p.
- Call rotates amongst faculty members and community adjunct faculty call partners.
- Opportunities for leadership and professional growth and development for their Cheraw location.
Residency Program Highlights:
- A brand new, traditional 1-2 Rural Training Track offered at two sites; McLeod Health Clarendon and McLeod Health Cheraw (received accreditation in January 2020)
- High volume inpatient and outpatient procedures including endoscopy, 24/7 resident-run central line placement consult service, paracentesis, thoracentesis, and a dedicated month for procedures
- Oral Health Curriculum with newly built integrated oral health office in the Family Medicine Center in Florence, SC
- International medicine electives include annual trips to Honduras and recent trips to Romania, Rwanda, Haiti, New Zealand, Ecuador, and Argentina
Cheraw, South Carolina
- Cheraw is a lovely, historical town of about 6,000 people.
- Easy drive from Columbia or Charlotte, with the beaches, and the mountains.There are fifteen golf courses within thirty miles.Two are right here in Cheraw.
- The town is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has wide tree-lined streets and gardens.
- The climate is pleasant with distinct seasonal changes, though summers can be warm.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.