Full Time Family Practice Job NH
16 days ago
A medical group, that is part of a large healthcare system comprised of 3 hospitals, located in a tight-knit community in rural northern New Hampshire is adding a Family Medicine Physician.
- Site has 1 Family Medicine Physician, 2 Pediatricians, and a Nurse Practitioner with plans to add 2 more Nurse practitioners.
- Each provider has a dedicated MA
- Total outpatient with No call
- 36 patient contact hours with 4 hours for admin time
- 25-bed critical access community hospital with state-of-the-art technology
- Employed position with a robust base salary plus RVU incentives
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and employer match 403b retirement plan
- Office is located on the northern edge of the White Mountains of New Hampshire in a community of 2.5K residents
- New Hampshire offers 4 seasons of outdoor activities with its many lakes, rivers, mountains, and forests as well as a low crime rate, regional airport, and affordable housing with the 4th largest tax burden in the country
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.