Full Time Family Practice Job MN
16 days ago
Did you know Minnesota has been consistently rated one of the best states in the country to practice medicine?
We are assisting an independent, physician lead multi-specialty practice seeking a Family Medicine Physician with OB & C-sections optional. This is an employed position within a large non-profit organization serving west-central Minnesota and eastern North Dakota.
- Join a team of 13 primary care providers, 2 Family Medicine/OB physicians, and 2 OB/GYN physicians on the main campus
- OB deliveries/year averaging 265 births/year
- Practice in a new $30 million dollar state of the art medical clinic
- OB On-call 1:4 or Family Medicine (no OB) On-call by phone 1:6
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BE Family Medicine (preferred fellowship training in OB/c-sections for Obstetric candidates)
- TOP TIER compensation plan with a vast array of benefits
- Generous sign-on bonus with assistance in residency
- Secure your future with 10% annual employer contributions into a 401K plan, cash balance plan & profit-sharing plan
Fergus Falls is an area known for excellent private and public school systems community college, local wineries & breweries, low cost of living, nearby zoos, and big-box retail (Home Depot, Applebee?s, Caribou Coffee, Shopko, Walmart, and more), movie theater, bowling alley, event center, nearby resorts & casino?s, health spas, YMCA, fishing, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, & biking.
- Within city limits, there are 5 lakes, 17 park & rec areas, and 8-golf courses within a 30-mile radius of the city
- Number 1 county in the United States with the most lakes, with 1,100 lakes in Ottertail County
- Central Lakes biking/walking trail begins here with a 55-mile, paved trail that goes to central MN
- North Country Scenic Trail runs through the town (beginning in Vermont & runs through central ND)
- Easy access to Fargo, ND (1-hour drive); and Minneapolis/St. Paul (2 hour drive)
Contact: Greg Johnson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.