Full Time Gastroenterology Job IL
7 days ago
A forward-thinking and financially healthy healthcare system boasts an excellent bread-and-butter Gastroenterology opportunity in Central Illinois. The incoming provider will join one other GI, two part-time GIs, and one APP.
- Clinic is located within the hospital building
- Special Procedure Suites where providers are doing scopes, as well as ASC on the hospital campus
- Opportunity for ERCP if desired
Compensation & Benefits:
- Basesalary of $600,000for two years withuncapped RVUproduction
- $40,000 sign-on
- Relocation assistance
- Full benefits, including33 days of PTO
- Excellent retirement plan
Life in Central Illinois boasts a convenient location and small-town cohesiveness. With a commute of fewer than 15 minutes and big cities Chicago, Indianapolis, and St Louis within 2-3 hours, Central Illinois is the epitome of a family-centered community and excellent work/life balance. Adding to that excellent real estate values, a strong economy, above-average schools, a vibrant downtown, and beautiful parks, lakes, and outdoor adventures, Central Illinois is a great place to settle and raise a family.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.