Full Time Family Practice Job Kennett, MO
2 days ago
Interviewing Family Medicine physicians to join a private group with 2 primary care physicians and 10 advanced practice providers in the Missouri bootheel area. Group has 6 clinics and offers primary care, hospitalist, wound care, and pain management services. The group is a perfect fit for the go-getter that wants to work hard, do well financially, and make a difference in an underserved community.
About the Practice
- Offices are open Monday through Friday with normal office hours.
- Group has around 17K patient encounters per year.
- The candidate could see patients of all ages or an all-adult patient base is possible.
- Opportunity to provide hospital and nursing home services if preferred. Not a requirement.
- Top financial package determined by your background and the breadth of services that you wish to provide
- Benefits include malpractice, health, 4 weeks vacation/CME, 401-K, etc.
- Potential loan repayment.
About Kennett, Missouri - Southeast Missouri's Bootheel
Situated between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Kennett, with its population of just over 13,000 offers the perfect setting for family living. The rural community, which embraces traditional family values and provides excellent educational opportunities, also offers a great parks system, an 18-hole golf course, access to fishing, boating, hunting, shopping, antiquing, and a warm, friendly community environment. Physicians describe Kennett as an ideal place to raise a family and build a medical practice.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.