Full Time Family Practice Job Bakersfield, CA
5 days ago
Opportunity for a Family Medicine physician at a direct primary care clinic inBakersfield, California. The client is dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping their patients achieve their best health. The practice model is based on seeing fewer patients and having longer appointment times resulting in improved patient outcomes.
- Patient population: employees and families of all ages down to 2 years
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week (flexible based on candidate)
- Schedule: Daytime hours, 4-5 days per week (flexible based on candidate)
- Clinic Team: The new physician will join two current nurse practitioners. Each provider works with an MA and is supported by a Regional Manager and a Lead MA who both offer support in-person at various times throughout the week
- Non-production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, medical license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
- Salary: $250,000+, negotiable
Additional highlights include:
- Focus on diagnosis and treatment, not the front office
- Predictable work week with limited call
- Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
- BE/BC in family medicine
About Bakersfield, California:
Bakersfield is a city in California with a population of 377,917.Bakersfieldis in Kern County. Living inBakersfieldoffers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. InBakersfield, there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live inBakersfieldand residents tend to have moderate political views. The area has above-average public schools and reasonably priced housing.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.