Full Time Neurology - Multiple Sclerosis Job ND
13 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a physician-led integrated health system in Fargo, ND to recruit a BC/BE Neurologist for their well-established Neurosciences team of Adult and Pediatric Neurologists, Advanced Practice Clinicians, and dedicated support staff.
- Hybrid work: outpatient + inpatient consults
- Opportunity to subspecialize in Movement Disorders and Multiple Sclerosis
- Opportunity for outpatient sleep medicine
- Practice supported by EMG&'s, Electrodiagnostics, digital EEG/Video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring
- 1:4 call
- EPIC EMR
- Very generous salary
- Sign-on and retention bonuses, as well as relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package
About Fargo, North Carolina
Known as the North of Normal, Fargo boasts an up-and-coming, entrepreneurial spirit to the community and the area spans three cities (Fargo, Moorhead, and West Fargo) and two states separated by the Red River of the North. There are canoe parades in the fall, gorgeous wineries along the prairie, and vintage markets on Downtown streets. The rooftop patio views of the sunsets cannot be beaten, and the inspired food and crafted drinks are a perfect match. Immerse yourself in the historical Stave church and Hjemkomst Viking ship, the downtown murals, and step back in time at Bonanzaville, the pioneer village.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.