Full Time Internal Medicine Job Sebring, FL
AdventHealth Medical Group is seeking an experienced faculty physician for our Internal Medicine Residency program.
Seeking an enthusiastic Internal Medicine faculty to assist our 24 Resident Program (8-8-8), community-based program that began this year in Sebring, Florida.
- To provide mentoring, teaching and supervision of the faculty, residents and students in the Internal Medicine Program.
- Assists the program director in mentoring and providing critical evaluations of the clinical and teaching effectiveness of the internal medicine residents and program.
- Practice and teach full-spectrum Internal Medicine.
- Teach didactics and assist in leading curriculum development.
- Interviewing and recruiting faculty for the clinic, maintaining adequate physician staffing at the clinical site, performing yearly reviews of faculty goals & accomplishments, providing direct clinical care to patients, teaching of Internal Medicine medical students and residency training in the clinic location, and conducting research.
AdventHealth Graduate Medical Education:
- Our internal medicine program is part of the AdventHealth Graduate Medical Education network, with residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities with solid, evidence-based training, and whole-person care
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted Florida licensure or ability to obtain
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in internal medicine, with two years as a core faculty member in an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency program.
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Commitment to teach medical students and train the Internal Medicine physicians of tomorrow
- Demonstrated administrative and scholarly activity
- Passion for teaching
AdventHealth Medical Group Heartland Division is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole-person care. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). AHMG is a coalition of over 2,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, residents, fellows and faculty members. This comprehensive network spans 9 states - offering you an unparalleled continuum of care across the country. Physicians employed with AHMG enjoy a competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement plan, a health care plan for the whole family, Paid Leave Days, dedicated CME days and an annual allowance for education and professional association memberships. As a 501c3 organization, you may be eligible for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
With a 75-year legacy of serving the Heartland community, patients count on our 171-bed, award-winning hospital for advanced treatments and specialty services that cannot be found elsewhere in the area. AdventHealth Sebring is home to the only birthing center in Highlands County that's certified "Baby Friendly" by the WHO, CDC and UNICEF; the only facility in the county to offer a comprehensive Heart & Vascular Center featuring electrophysiology and surpassing national standards for "door to balloon" times; the only Primary Stroke Center; the only Robotic Center of Excellence providing patients with quicker recoveries and shorter hospital stays; and the only hospital utilizing virtual care technology like Specialist on Call, Virtual Nurse and Stratus Language Translator for improved patient care and safety.
The Florida Heartland region, home to Lake Placid, Sebring, and Wauchula, is located to the north and west of Lake Okeechobee. The area is home to more than 100 of freshwater lakes, award-winning golf courses, many state parks, the world-renowned Sebring International Raceway. With rolling green hills, citrus groves, pleasant weather year-round, and a friendly, small-town atmosphere, the Heartland region is a wonderful place to raise a family. The area is also conveniently located within one to two hours of such popular Florida cities as Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers, Naples and West Palm Beach. Nearby attractions include Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, LegoLand and Bok Tower Gardens.
- Advent Health Heartland Division
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.