Full Time Internal Medicine Job Saginaw, MI
4 days ago
A hospital-employed network located in the Great Lakes Bay region of Michigan is searching for Internal Medicine physicians to work in an outpatient capacity.
About the Opportunity
- Outpatient practice settings with a robust employed hospitalist program in place
- Several subspecialists are part of the medical staff, including a number of surgical specialties, and pediatric subspecialties
- Shared call arrangement with primary care colleagues (phone only)
- Monday through Friday schedule, no weekends or holidays
- Many practice sites designated patient-centered medical homes, some with CPC+ status
An excellent compensation package, including a signing bonus and relocation assistance. Plus, student loan repayment and/or educational stipends for residents and fellows
Economically & culturally diverse city of nearly 200,000 residents located in the central portion of Michigan?s Lower Peninsulaand part of the Great Lakes Bay Region that serves as the hub of research, product development, and manufacturing. This flourishing & progressive community offers outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, walkable blocks filled withquirky shops, eateries, and taverns, and natural beauty. Enjoy a vibrant, big-city feel with small-city expenses and charm!Short, easy drives to Lake Huron/Saginaw Bay (21 miles), Lansing (75 miles), Ann Arbor (86 miles), Detroit (100 miles), andLake Michigan (146 miles).
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.