Locum Tenens Family Practice Job NZ
Job DescriptionGlobal Medical Staffing - The South Island of New Zealand is renowned for its mountains, lakes, and glaciers. The Southern Alps, home to 3,724 meter-high Aoraki Mt. Cook, run along the entire length of the island. In the southwest is Fiordland National Park, with steep-sided Milford Sound. In the north is Abel Tasman National Park, known for its trails and ocean kayaking. Queenstown is famed for adventure sports like bungee jumping and skiing.
Ready to start an exhilarating experience in healthcare? Pick up the phone and call us today.
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- No call
- 22 patients per day
- Sutures, fractures, gynecology, local blocks, IVs
- In-office cryotherapy, ultrasound, X-rays, and ECG
- Affordable lifestyle and easy access to New Zealand's great outdoors
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.