Full Time Neurology Job Houston, TX
9 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a sizeable academic system in Houston TX to recruit a new Neurologist specializing in Dementia and Memory Disorders. They are looking for someone to come in, at an assistant or associate professorship level.
- Seeking board-certified or eligible Neurologists
- Fellowship training in Dementia, Memory Disorders, and related research areas is desired
- Outpatient and inpatient mixed clinical care, research, and educational programs
- TX licensed or eligibility
- 4-day clinical week, clinical trials, research, and teaching opportunities
- 6th largest medical school in the nation with a robust Neurology Residency program
- Academic Tenure-track
- Fantastic Benefits and healthy compensation
About Houston, Texas:
Prized for its diversity, Houston is considered one of the best places to live in Texas due toits quality of life and welcoming atmosphere. Best known for its space exploration, energy industry, and affordable cost of living, it is no wonder why Houston has become a top destination for relocation.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.