Full Time Family Practice Job Eatonton, GA
Join a clinic in conjunction with a medical school out in Georgia! Tuition waiver offered for family members. With a large draw area and a growing waiting list, the incoming physician can expect to ramp up within a short time frame. The system prides itself on being transparent, and supportive of its employees, providing opportunities for growth & collaboration, and being competitive from a benefits standpoint. Mission-based values on providing care to the smaller communities throughout the great state of Georgia.
- Four or five day work week is available
- Physicians see an average of 20 - 24 patients per day, full-spectrum primary care
- New patients appointments will vary from 30-60 minutes and follow-ups vary from 15 - 60 minutes
- It is an outpatient clinic that utilizes and draws from a 7-county area made up of Georgia and Alabama, with roughly 100,000 residents.
- 6 large exams rooms and is co-located with the local county health department
- This position is a 100% clinical role with academic benefits
- Annual guaranteed base salary PLUS incentive bonuses
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance is available
- TUITION WAIVER OFFERED FOR FAMILY MEMBERS
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous landscape and enjoy a low cost of living relative to the area. While this city has many metro-life amenities, it is also well known as a great spot for camping, hiking trips, fishing, and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Low cost of living and only a 1-hour drive into a city of 6 million people
- An international airport is about 1 hour from the hospital
- Excellent school systems for the kids - private and public school options
- Choices between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.