Full Time Rheumatology Job Memphis, TN
Clinical Pediatric Rheumatology
Memphis, TN Proper
Premier Health System Dedicated to Pediatrics
Join this well-respected and well-established organization located within walking distance of Downtown Memphis, TN. Being one of the nation's elite children's hospitals, we're committed to making excellence a part of every patient encounter.
- Competitive annual salary
- Recognized among the nation's "Best Children's Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report with Magnet Designation and partner of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- State-of-the-art facilities with exceptional support staff including over 850 registered nurses and complete family support staff of child life specialists, chaplains, social workers, educators, clinical research coordinators, and nutrition
- Enjoy 20% protected time for academic and research pursuits
- We are J-1 and H1-b Visa eligible
From an array of cultural events to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans to museums, live concerts, and nightlife, the greater Memphis area serves up a feast for the imagination day in and day out.
- The City of Memphis is the 2nd largest city in Tennessee and home to over 650,000 residents
- Home of historic Beale Street, whose musical offerings - as lively today as ever - have helped it to be voted the second most popular entertainment district in America following Bourbon Street in New Orleans.
- "100 of the World's Best Vacations" by Life Books ranks Memphis amongst the likes of The Vatican, Montezuma, Costa Rica, and Beijing, China.
- Attractions include a Memphis Grizzlies game, Graceland, the Memphis Pyramid, Sun Studio, the Blues Hall of Fame, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
- Enjoy annual festivals such as Memphis in May, Beale Street Music Festival, International Week, The World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, and the Great River Run.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.