Full Time Gastroenterology Directorship Job New York, NY
2 years ago
HEADLINE: Long Island, NY (Nassau County): Board Certified Gastroenterologist who has at least five to seven years of work experience as a gastroenterologist is needed for a Chief of GI position at a well-regarded teaching hospital. There will be a mixture of Administrative and Clinical Duties. The hospital’s Gastroenterology Department has five GIs and a support staff of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This is an employed opportunity. They are offering a very competitive starting salary, and complete fringe benefits package. $ The earning potential is excellent.
LOCATION: Long Island, New York (Nassau County)
- This well-regarded teaching hospital is located in a desirable area of Nassau County, Long Island.
- The gastroenterologist may live wherever she or he chooses to.
- It has an award winning school system.
- Enjoy living and working in a serene and scenic environment as Long Island.
- Their hospital is located about 30 miles to Manhattan. Therefore, you will be able to take full advantage of and have easy access to the numerous and varied cultural, recreational, and educational activities/opportunities that New York City has to offer!
- Please scroll down below for additional information about New York City.
- Located in Nassau County, Long Island, a BC Gastroenterologist is needed to fill a Chief of GI position at a well-regarded teaching hospital.
- The hospital's Gastroenterology Department has five GIs and a support staff of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- There will be a mixture of both Administrative and Clinical duties.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATE:
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology.
- This person has at least five to seven years of work experience as a gastroenterologist.
- Ideally, the new candidate has had leadership
- If the new GI chief has Advanced Endoscopic skills, that would be a plus but is not required.
- New York State license in good standing is required.
- They commonly treat the following conditions: Pancreatitis, Colitis, Gallbladder Diseases, Peptic Ulcer, Colon Polyps, Colon Cancer, Hepatitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and medical conditions disrupting the normal function of the digestive tract.
- They also have internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows who rotate through this teaching hospital.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Chief of Gastroenterology will be employed by this well-regarded teaching hospital.
- This institution is offering a very competitive starting salary. It will be commensurate with the candidate's experience, skills, and qualifications.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8,930,000 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the 'Capitol of the World,' New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.