Full Time Cardiology Invasive Job Toledo, OH
2 years ago
Invasive General Cardiologist Needed in Northwestern OhioWork where you can make a difference today.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Invasive General Cardiologist Needed to join an Established Practice
- Hospital Employed
- Experienced Support Staff and Advanced Practitioners
- Call 1:6
- Interventional and Cardiothoracic Back-up
- Nuclear, Peripheral, Structural and EP Collegial Team
- State-of-the-art Cath Lab
- Opportunity to Teach and/or do Research
- Highly Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Come see what Ohio has to offer
Large state of the art, regional referral center with over 420+ beds. Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Women's Health, Maternity, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Palliative & Hospice Care & More. Level II Trauma Center
Great community with a population of 35,000 with a service area of over 480,000+. Easy drive of 1 hour to Fort Wayne Indiana, just over an hour to Toledo Ohio, 1 hour to Dayton, and less than 2 hours to Columbus Ohio! Easy access to large international airport. Family friendly community, with excellent public and private schools. Parks, downtown, shopping, festivals, live music, symphony, theaters and more!
Please only apply if you are a physician!
This opportunity isable to support H1-B visa waivers at this time.
If Board Eligible or Board Certified must be Board Certified within 5 years of becoming Board Eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CVs are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
Send CV's email@example.com
Set up time to talk:https://promedicalstaffingllc.youcanbook.me/
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.