Full Time Internal Medicine Job Milwaukee, WI
Enterprise Medical is seeking internal medicine providers for a new Milwaukee clinic. This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across sixteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including sabbatical after years 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of the four-day workweek.
- No Call, No Weekends.
Milwaukee was ranked as one of the best cities to live in by U.S. News thanks to its strong economy and boundless entertainment.Milwaukee prides itself on being a place that welcomes all people. No matter who you are or what you celebrate, Milwaukee has something for you. From Bublr Bikes to Harley Davidson motorcycles, catching a show at the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra to rocking out at Summerfest, or walking through booths at the Juneteenth Day Festival to sipping on an authentic beer at German Days, the extraordinary culture of Brew City is one that can be experienced at any time throughout the year. Milwaukee is the place where unique unites.
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.