Full Time Gastroenterology Job Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, NM Opportunity
Employed with $42k Signing Bonus
Loan Forgiveness Available and H1b Eligible
Join a top-notch, not-for-profit group that is one of the most highly respected healthcare organizations in the state! This growing multispecialty organization is recruiting a Gastroenterology physician to Santa Fe due to growth and patient demand. Position offers high earning potential, extensive benefits and work/life balance that is rare.
- General Gastroenterology Position- Light Shared Call, Flexible Schedule, Long Term Professional Growth opportunities
- Negotiable Salary (based on experience), $42,000 signing bonus and full Benefits Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), pension, retirement with matching, 7 Weeks ofof PTO, $3000 CME allowance and reimbursement for a license, DEA and CSR
- The position is also H1b visa eligible- the group is H1B cap-exempt and will sponsor the green card process for physicians in need.
- The position is eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program and Loan Forgiveness through the state of New Mexico also available.
Santa Fe, New Mexico has something to offer people in any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools, and a highly educated community.
- Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top 25 cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population (American Lung Association ranking).
- Excellent schooling options available. Santa Fe offers highly ranked private schools with excellent public school options as well.
- Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Easy access to the mountains - ski resorts are in your backyard living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia Peak are all within a quick drive.
- Endless four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding communities.
- An ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious worship available
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport is in the direct area with Albuquerque International Sunport Airport less than an hour away.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.