Full Time Neurology Job New Orleans, LA
4 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a multi-specialty practice in New Orleans in recruiting a new Neurologist to join a team of 4. This is a general Neurology practice. They share call, doing 1 week of hospital work and 3 weeks of clinic per month, and weekend call is shared with a few other local Neurologists - 1:6.
About the Opportunity
- Seeking board-certified or eligible Neurologists
- General Neurology practice - sub-specialty interest supported
- EMG and EEG onsite
- Hospital supported income guarantee to start then move to production based, either wRVU or collections focused.
- Partnership Track
- Full benefits
- Paid Mal Practice
- Negotiable sign-on and relocation allowance
- Shared stroke and ER call: 1:4 weeks and 1:6 weekends. When on call during the week, there is no clinic responsibility.
About New Orleans, Louisiana
New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the "Big Easy," it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene, and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.