Full Time Family Practice Job MN
6 days ago
Join a public benefit corporation that has a goal of providing comprehensive healthcare services and solutions to populations and areas that have lacked access to quality healthcare. They currently have an opening for a Family Medicine physician to join them in serving rural Minnesota.
About the opportunity
- Provide value-based healthcare to the 65+ population in rural Minnesota.
- Care can be completely virtual - the group has medical assistants and advanced practice providers that will provide in-person care
- Care will be provided in a clinic and in-home setting
- Hours will be Monday-Friday 8 AM to 4 PM
- 1:4 call schedule
- See around 20 patients per day
- A Minnesota license is a requirement, along with a residency in Minnesota.
- Solid financial structure with comprehensive benefits - health, malpractice, 5 weeks vacation/CME, etc.
About Minneapolis, Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN is a major city in Minnesota that forms the "Twin Cities" with the neighboring state capital of St. Paul. Minneapolis is home to many cultural landmarks, a contemporary art museum, 180 parks, 55 miles of biking & walking paths, 22 lakes, 7 golf courses, and vibrant & diverse neighborhoods.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.