Full Time Neurology Job NC
15 days ago
Seeking a vascular neurologist to join a multidisciplinary team with a Medical Center in northeast North Carolina.Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in vascular neurology.Medical Center is a 974-bed level 1 trauma facility,serves as the regional leader for Neurosciences, and is the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in eastern North Carolina.New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Hospital privileges at a 974-bed level 1 trauma center, comprehensive stroke center
- The existing neuroscience team consists of9 neurosurgeons, including 3 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, a neuro-oncologist, 24/7 stroke neurohospitalists, neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Teaching & research opportunities
- Medical Center is home to a 24-bed NSICU led by neurointensivists as well as a large rehab center providing both inpatient and outpatient support to neurology patients
- Strong investment in technology including Gamma Knife, NeuroBlate, and RAPID
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Annual Stipend, Relocation Assistance, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k/457b, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Life Insurance. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, this city is the 10thlargest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000.Residents enjoy a vibrant art, music, culinary, and festival scene as well access to a four-year university, a community college, and a school of medicine. With excellent affordability, convenient location, and natural resources combined with all the amenities of a metropolitan university town, this is the perfect place to live, work, and play!,
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, this city is 45 miles east of Interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, and a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC. It is home to numerous waterways perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and camping. The location offers a mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities and costs of living are below the national average.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.