Full Time Psychiatry - Addictions Job Fayetteville, NC
2 days ago
Join one of the largest comprehensive, multi-tiered behavioral health services in North Carolina! This Fayetteville, NC health system is adding a BC Addiction Psychiatrist to their growing behavioral health team.
- Assist with coordinating a Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (SAIOP) and work with current Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program
- Team consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatric nurses, licensed professional counselors, and other mental health professionals
- Schedule: Monday - Friday with no call
- Not required to supervise APPs
- Respectable base salary plus wRVU bonuses
- Enjoy a sign-on bonus as well as a moving allowance
- The comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice insurance, CME, 403b match, 457b, health insurance, and other desirable benefits
Fayetteville, North Carolina: With over 319,000 residents, Fayetteville is the 6th largest community in the state of North Carolina.The thriving community has an up-and-coming downtown area that reflects history and culture, with historical buildings, cobblestone sidewalks, and an eclectic array of shops, galleries, and eateries.Known as a highly livable city that has been named an All-American City three times by the National Civic League, and is noted for a great job market, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth. The proximity to the beach is also a very appealing feature as residents are able to take a quick day trip to the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic coast. You are only 1-hour from Raleigh!
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.