Primary Care – Greater Los Angeles Area
4-Day Work Week and Schedule Flexibility
Favorable Phone Call Schedule
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established group that is part of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to work with high-quality family medicine and internal medicine physicians who are dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others.
- 100% outpatient only covering one fixed site.
- Work-life balance is prioritized with 4 day work week
- Clinic supports flexibility within primary care physician’s schedule
- Favorable Phone Call Schedule (1:15)
- A mix of In-Person and Telehealth
- Team-based and collaborative work environment
- Full Benefits, signing bonus, and relocation assistance are available
- Top Ten Physician Medical Networks in California
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Find yourself in the heart of LA action! The Los Angeles area really has it all; major sports teams, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, major universities, and easy access to limitless outdoor activities.
- Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include outdoor adventures, fine dining, theme parks, the arts, world-class sports teams, and access to a major international airport.
- Just minutes from Hollywood, Rose Bowl, Universal Studios, and SoCal’s many attractions.
- Excellent public and private schooling options are available, as well as access to highly respected colleges and universities.
- Enjoy a warm climate with over 300 sunny days a year.
- Hour driving distance to the coast or mountains.
JOB ID: JN- 072022-26986