Multispecialty group practice in the Phoenix, AZ market is creating a new general surgery service line due to growth and demand in the area.
- Multispecialty group practice in Phoenix, Arizona
- To do Bread & Butter General surgery procedures
- Subspecialty skill sets in endoscopies, vascular and minimally invasive would be welcome
- Access to robot
- This is a new service line
- Practice will ultimately need 4 General surgeons
- Must be USA board eligible/certified in general surgery for consideration
- 65 Primary Care physician providers to serve as an excellent referral source
- 1-year Income Guarantee in the $300K range
- Partnership track available
- 1 week of call per month
- RVU productivity model
- Mostly outpatient work
- Surgeons will have privileges at 4 hospitals in the Phoenix area
- Open to J-1 & H1-B visa candidates
- Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona.
- Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun.
- It&'s known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus?designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs.
- Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants
Contact: Neal Fenster