Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a practice in Chesterfield to recruit a new Palliative Care provider! They have an existing team in their Palliative Care Center and are looking to expand. Focus on providing and coordinating palliative care across the entire spectrum of patients including oncology, neurology, and nephrology.
- Seeking board-certified or eligible Palliative Care providers
- Primarily Outpatient practice
- Inpatient consults
- 1 weekend of call per month, alternating with the other provider during the week
- A supportive multidisciplinary team of NP, Nurse, Social Workers, Chaplains, and other allied health
- Highly competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Full employed benefits
- Available for immediate hire
About Chesterfield, Missouri
Chesterfield is a western suburb of St. Louis - "The Valley"!St. Louis is a major city in Missouri along the Mississippi River. Its iconic, 630-ft. Gateway Arch, built in the 1960s, honors the early 19th-century explorations of Lewis and Clark and America&'s westward expansion in general. Replica paddlewheelers ply the river, offering views of the arch. The Soulard district is home to barbecue restaurants and clubs playing blues music.
Contact: Neal Fenster