Full Time Neuromuscular Job Nashville, TN
17 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is scheduling interviews with a physician-owned practice located in Nashville, TN, adding another Neuromuscular physician to their Neurology team.
- Work in a state-of-the-art office with well-trained staff and support
- Partnership offered after one year-(They own all of their own real estate)
- Join a team of Board Certified Neurology physicians in a 100% outpatient practice -Must perform EMGs
- Top 10% in compensation, relocation, and outstanding benefits package
- Signing bonus- (Half paid at signing and half upon start)
- Being a partner allows the physician to tailor their practice to their personal needs, which, as a physician, varies from early to mid to late career.
- Great work-life balance- (Once a physician joins their practice, they rarely leave)
About Nashville, Tennessee:
Music City- is home to a diverse range of cultural influences in its make. As the city grows and attracts newcomers, those people bring their tastes and influences from their home state or city. As a result, Nashville is seeing an explosion in the number and variety of restaurants that cater to just about every taste and style of food. Nashville has 3 pro sports teams. The Titans are the pro football team, and like any other NFL team, they seem to have their good years and bad years, but the fan base has remained extremely loyal.
Contact: Tony Malan
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.