Full Time Internal Medicine Job AL
2 days ago
We are representing a Federally Qualified Health Center in Troy, Alabama to hire primary care physicians. Troy, Alabama is proud to be the home to Troy University and was named as one of the "50 Best College Towns to Live in Forever.?
- Join FQHC with 26 providers working Mon thru Fri with some urgent care coverage every fifth weekend
- Outpatient only, no hospital call involved
- Very lucrative compensation plus full benefit package
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance (no tail coverage needed)
- Federal loan repayment is available
Nestled just south of Montgomery and just north of Dothan, the City of Troy, Alabama, offers visitors the charm of a small city along with a stimulating urban environment. Troy has a beautiful and vibrant downtown square filled with restaurants, antique shops, and local museums. As the county seat of Pike County, Troy offers her residents and visitors beautiful parks, quaint streets, Victorian homes, and historic sites. Area shopping and progressive businesses are found here as well.Selected as the 2010 Corporate Investment and Community Impact Award Winner by Trade and Industry Development Magazine, Troy is on the cutting edge of economic development. From the Johnson Center for the Arts to TroyFest to the Dixie Boys World Series, Troy has many exciting things to do.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.