Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large Multispecialty practice to recruit a new NeuroHospitalist in Salt Lake City! They are seeking someone with an interest in inpatient work, on a block schedule.
About the opportunity
- Seeking board certified or eligible Neurologists
- Additional training in stroke, neurocritical care, or neurophysiology is a plus
- Open to new grads or practicing providers
- Flexible Schedule - 7/7 or 180 shifts annually
- 10-hour shifts, with overnight phone/tele calls
- Highly competitive salary
- Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
- Ancillary earning potential with teleneurology coverage
- Full benefits
- Paid Malpractice with tail
About Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City was once ranked as the nation's second-friendliest cityand the fourth-most attractive, according to Travel+Leisure magazine.Salt Lake City is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Utah, as well as the seat of Salt Lake County, the most populous county in Utah. With a population of 199,723 in 2020, the city is the core of the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, which has a population of 1,257,936.
Contact: Neal Fenster