Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large Multispecialty practice to recruit a new NeuroHospitalist in Denver CO! They are seeking someone with an interest in inpatient work, on a block schedule.
About the opportunity
- Seeking board certified or eligible Neurologists
- Additional training in stroke, neurocritical care, or neurophysiology is a plus
- Open to new grads or practicing providers
- 10-hour shifts, with occasional overnight phone/tele calls
- Highly competitive salary
- Ancillary earning potential with teleneurology coverage
- Full benefits
- Paid Malpractice with tail
About Denver, Colorado
DENVER, CO - Denver is thesecond-best city in the United States to live in, in 2020, according to a new ranking released by U.S. News & World Report. This year's lists evaluate the 150 most populous metropolitan areas in the United States based on affordability, job prospects, and desirability.
Contact: Neal Fenster