Enterprise Medical is assisting a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and services available in their search for Outpatient Family Medicine physicians to work in their extended hour's clinics in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- This medical group has over 90+ offices in convenient locations across the US.
- Group is looking for candidates that can work 3 - 12 hour shifts per week.
- The candidate must be willing to work some weekend hours every other weekend.
- The candidate will not follow his/her own patients but will have scheduled patients.
- See 24 patients over a 12-hour day
- Top-end compensation with an incredible benefits package.
Common concerns and procedures could include STI diagnosis and treatment, staple removal, suture removal, pelvic exams, I&Ds, IVs, nebulizer treatment, URIs, coughs, bronchitis, UTIs, chest pain, abdominal pain, psychiatry screening, stabilization, etc.
Maintain evidence-based and current knowledge as it relates to urgent care practice and procedures as well as basic proficiency in primary care topics (hypertension, diabetes, depression/anxiety, etc). Comfortable with initial management of acute changesin chronic conditions Documentation of physical exams, procedures, and in-office medications/prescriptions
Live and work in the melting pot that makes New York City famously one of the most exciting cities. Manhattan is centrally located within the heart of New York City with access to and from Brooklyn, Bronx, Long Island, and Staten Island.
Contact: Neal Fenster