A family Medicine physician needed to replace a retiring physician in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
- Join prominent North Carolina practice just under one hour from Raleigh
- Group has 11 providers and is growing
- You will be busy from day one
- 100 percent outpatient
- Offering excellent remuneration including benefits and partnership
- Considering BC/BE Family Medicine/ Internal Medicine trained physicians, new graduates welcome
About Goldsboro, North Carolina
Located in Eastern North Carolina, the City of Goldsboro is the county seat of Wayne County. Conveniently located on US 70, Goldsboro is within 30 minutes of the I-40 and I-95 corridors.
Goldsboro is a Southern town with a diversified economy consisting of several small manufacturers, which make everything from roofing and mechanical pumps to slippers, and a larger Georgia-Pacific plywood mill. There is some agriculture and a major poultry processing plant. Most industry, as well as the Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, is outside of town.
Contact: Neal Fenster