A Leading provider in pain management centers is looking to hire an Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia-Pain, PM&R, or Neurologist in their Pain Clinic in Abbeville, SC!
Come join a leading provider group that is making a big impact in their community through interventional pain management!
Your Role with the Company:
- Outpatient Hospital Clinic
- Most clinics are M-F typical outpatient hours, no call, no nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Hospital-based outpatient clinic
- Full-Time Physician
Benefits and Features:
- Salary, depending on experience
- Reimbursement for Health expenses and CME
- Malpractice paid
- 2-year income guarantee and then move to a collections-based model.
Leading provider of balanced, quality, hospital-based pain management centers
Diversely talented team that works closely with partnering hospitals to organize pain as a service line and maximize hospital resources and services
Implement robust quality metrics related to procedure outcomes, patient satisfaction, pain control, and patient accountability
A balanced approach to pain management includes the tailored use of medication, physical therapy, and interventional procedures to treat acute and chronic pain
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia-Pain, PM&R - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)or Neurologist