Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Wolfeboro, NH
22 days ago
Job DescriptionAre you looking for an ED that is well supported with stable group of physicians and staff? An ED that has excellent collaboration with administration? Huggins Hospital is truly a gem and is located near Lake Winnipesaukee. Excellent work life balance, working 10 shifts per month and great for physicians who live in Portsmouth, Concord or Manchester. generous compensation and full benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced emergency medicine physicians or a new graduate. This position is H-1B cap exempt and Physicians needing J1 visa sponsorship are encouraged to apply. We ask that candidates be board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine. Enjoy working in a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent compensation including sign on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless, intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.