Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job La Crosse, WI
17 days ago
Join the largest and most comprehensive Heart Program in the Tri-State region of Wisconsin.They are currently seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist due to community growth and demand.
About the Practice
- The Heart Team consists of 12 Cardiologist (6 non-invasive, 5 interventional, and 1 EP)
- Call shared equally between non-invasive and interventional
- The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Echo and Nuclear
- Averaging 4,000 cardiac caths and 300+ open heart and minimally invasive surgeries annually
- Physician-led non-profit health system with over 900 providers on staff
- Level II 325-bed Trauma Center that services over 700,000 people
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package including malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurances
- Loan forgiveness
- PTO plus 10 days CME with allowance
- 401k retirement plan
This vibrant city is nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods. Regional Airport that connects to Minneapolis ?Saint Paul International Airport or Chicago O?Hare International Airport.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.