A non-profit health system in the suburbs of Memphis, Tennessee is adding a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to their team. You will be joining an outpatient practice in Southaven, Mississippi on a full-time, permanent, and employed basis.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus bonuses
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 403b retirement plan
- Paid malpractice insurance
- $5,000 CME allowance and dedicated time
- Licensing and/or subscription dues
- No visa support
About Southaven, Mississippi
- Southaven is similar to other Southern cities in their love of hot weather, barbecue, sports, and festivals.
- Southaven is home to many things you cannot find anywhere else, including the largest selection of restaurants in North Mississippi, Summer tournament season for youth baseball teams, and the annual Mid-South Fair - a weeklong celebration with shows, games, music, delicious food, and fun contests.
- Only a short drive to the entertainment and attractions in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Southaven is at the gateway to the Mississippi Delta and the famous Hwy 61 Blues Trail, too.
- It is the third-largest city in Mississippi and the second-most populous suburb of Memphis.
- Southaven is also a center for shopping, including a wide range of boutiques and antiques.
- Nationally-ranked public and private schools
- Memphis International Airport is a short 10-minute drive.
- Tennessee has no state income tax and offers a low cost of living
Contact: Neal Fenster