Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large group with locations in Los Angeles, California to recruit a new Pain Management physician (CA license preferred, 2-3 months to credential). The incoming provider will be working in several locations, but only 1 clinical site per day. The position is outpatient clinically focused joining a group that has been around for over 35 years with 50 plus providers in 20 varying specialties.
- Handsome salary advance - 1099 contracted employment
- Opportunity to make upwards of 1 million once established and fully running (take home 50% of collections)
- 11 clinical locations
- Monday - Friday; 9 am - 6 pm schedule with a lunch break - No Nights or Weekends
- Flexible daily rounding times - take as much or little time with patient visits
- No administrative responsibilities - focus on seeing patients
- Seeing general patients along with TBI, workman's comp, and personal injury
- Clinics equipped for EMG and EEG, nerve blocks, and trigger point injections
- Additional training provided for QME
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities' hands and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries, and vendors sell maps to stars' homes.
Contact: Neal Fenster