Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Eureka, CA
Providence Medical Group is looking for an Emergency Medicine physician to join an established team in one of the most beautiful areas in Northern California. In this full-time position, you will work within a Level III Trauma Center with 24/7 General surgery, Orthopedics and Neurosurgery that boasts 20 patient beds, four fast-track beds and two trauma bays with a designated trauma team. This emergency department treats more than 32,000 patients per year with high acuity. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity for challenging and rewarding work and enjoy countless outdoor recreation activities in the seaport town of Eureka, California.
- Experience preferred, but new grads welcome to apply
- Opportunities for aiding a teaching program to help train Family Practice residents
- Shift incentives also available
- H1-B candidates accepted
- J1/O1 candidates will be considered
- Candidates must be EM board-certified or board-eligible
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $334,873 and $426,465 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17083
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.