An award-winning Urgent Care clinic that values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion is adding Internal Medicine-Pediatric physicians to its value-based care team in Springfield, MO. Enjoy the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be and the ability to balance & prioritizeyour professional and personal life!
- 14 shifts per month including 2 weekend shifts (8 & 12 hour shifts)
- Clinics open Monday-Friday (8A-8P) and weekends (9A-5P)
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when needed
- On-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants to assist with vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines
- Beautiful, brand new facilities with small lab, Portable X-ray, EKG & EPIC EMR
- Accredited by the Urgent Care Association
- Excellent hourly rate plus quarterly bonus (based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity & quality measures)
- Monthly Daily Volume bonus (based on patient visit metrics met per shift)
- Opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training
Springfield is a city in southwestern Missouri and is home to over 160,000 residents (456,000 people in the metro area)! Springfield has great schools at alllevels, world-class health care, affordable homes, simple commutes, natural beauty of the Ozarks, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city. Home of Bass Pro, Missouri State University, Drury and Evangel College and AA Springfield Cardinals baseball team.
Contact: Neal Fenster