Urgent Care Physician – Seattle Suburbs
$300,000+ Income Potential
$80,000 Signing Bonus
Would you be interested in joining one of the regions’ top physician-led multispecialty groups? We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties. Our group is comprised of quality-focused physicians and partners that have experience continual practice growth year over year across Primary Care, specialty, and Walk-In services.
- 100% Walk-In Clinic/Urgent Care opportunity with small percentage of pediatric patients
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine with Urgent Care experience, or Emergency Medicine specialties welcomed
- Join an experienced team of providers able to treat high acuity patients
- Enjoy flexible scheduling and 12 hour shifts
- Guaranteed salary + generous RVU production bonuses
- Opportunity for future growth into clinical leadership
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, signing bonus, relocation assistance, 401(k) with employer matched contributions
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty which makes Seattle, the Emerald City, the crown-jewel of the Northwest. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, the family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- Washington in an Income Tax free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the Least Stressful Cities by Sperling’s Best Places, Healthiest Cities by Centrum, and is a City on the Edge of Greatness
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide.
- Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools, some 10’s in these communities, for both public and private institutions - 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
- Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders.
Job ID: JN -102021-25582