Headline: Northern CA (small town): 100% outpatient practice opportunity. Board Certified Family Medicine physician is needed to be a Medical Director for a rural medical facility. Responsibilities consist of treating primary care patients, supervise a Family NP and a PA, review charts, attend leadership meetings and oversee quality improvement. $ Excellent salary. Complete fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Northern California:
- This warm, friendly and appreciative community will welcome you and your family.
- Their medical facility is located north ofSan Francisco and right in the heart of California Redwood Country.
- This beautiful area boasts amazing parks and hiking trails, redwood forests, easy small town living and reasonable housing.
- They also have an excellent public school system, which is rated in the upper 50% of that state of California.
- Board Certified Family Medicine physician is needed to be a Medical Director for a rural healthcare/medical facility.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice opportunity.
- This is a very rewarding, mission driven opportunity to really make a difference to an underserved patient population.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Leadership / Directorship experience
- California license
- An interest in working in a rural healthcare environment.
- Treat primary care patients
- Supervise a Family Nurse Practitioner and a Physician Assistant
- Review charts
- Attend leadership meetings
- Oversee quality improvement
- They share the office with a Dental practice.
- This Health Center also has two other independent offices with a total of 35 employees.
- Patient volume is approximately 20 patients per day.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. One day is spent doing Administrative work.
- Call is light by phone and shared with the group.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- They are offering an excellent salary.
- Complete full fringe benefits package which includes:
- 100% full health benefits for employee and family
- Malpractice/tail insurance paid
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 14 paid holidays
- Student loan repayment
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)