Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aNurse PractitionerorPhysician Assistantwith a minimum of 1-2 years of direct Dermatology experience to join a well-established, highly collaborative practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This is an outstanding opportunity for any Advanced Practice Provider looking to grow their career with a highly regarded group focused on delivering high-quality care and results-oriented treatment plans. You'll receive excellent support to progress as a professional in the field of Dermatology!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Advanced Practice Providers - must have at least 1-2 years of clinical Dermatology experience
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule to meet your needs!
- Current providers see between 35 and 40 patients per day
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Excellent base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Generous PTO and holidays, CME allowance, and more!
- Well-established, patient-centered, physician-led group
- Collegial clinic environment fostered by a small, professional team of highly regarded providers
- The practice offers General Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Takes great pride in fostering a family-like, team-oriented culture with extensive benefits for providers and team members
- Fully equipped exam rooms are bright, spacious, and feature modern amenities to create a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere
- Excellent office and medical support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing, and much more
- EMA in place
Pittsburgh is one of America's top cities for young professionals to land! With a lively, family-friendly vibe and some incredible nightlife and outdoor recreation, you'll have plenty to keep you active and entertained living and working in Pittsburgh!
Cost of living is low, commutes are (more often than not) a breeze and the area has some excellent educational programs for families to take advantage of!
Professional sports games, energetic theater performances, golf courses, and country clubs, historical museums, and well-kept parks are all within reach when you live and work in Pittsburgh!
Plus, you'll havePittsburgh International Airportnearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!