We are scheduling interviews with this well-established Salt Lake City, UT area practice of OB/GYN physicians bringing on another due to a retiring physician.
- You will have a busy practice day one.
- The call schedule is 1:4.
- Work/life balance.
- Friendly and growing small practice vibe, not a corporate institution.
- Well-managed and experienced support staff make the office run smoothly.
- Very attractive salary with excellent potential and great benefits package.
Located less than 20 minutes from Salt Lake City, this community is the second-largest city in the state of Utah.It is home to both Utah Grizzlies and the USANA Amphitheatre, an outdoor venue that accommodates audiences of 20,000 for music festivals and touring artists.
Offers affordable housing, an excellent public school system which all contribute to a high quality of life.Drive just a few minutes outside of this community, and you?ll find seven world-class ski resorts. Other favorite day trips include Utah?s northern mountains and southern Canyonlands, which offer world-famous summer recreation opportunities, including hiking, camping, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, and more.
Closer to home - just a 50-minute drive away - you can enjoy Park City, an internationally recognized ski and snowboard town in its own right.
Contact: Tony Malan