Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop a new service line for a hospital
- Affiliated with large health system
- Competitive pay structure and benefits
- Solo endocrinologist position, so experience is preferred
- Monday through Friday, 36 hours of patient care and 4 hours for administrative work
- Clinic is located with the diabetes education and medical nutrition therapy program offices
- Treat adults only
- Must be interested in working in a rural critical access hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail