Practice Interventional Cardiology Where Most Vacation
Join a Heart and Vascular team that is nationally recognized for excellence in quality andis the regional leader in providing innovative cardiovascular care in Northwest Florida and South Alabama.
- Ideal candidate will do both complex percutaneous coronary and peripheral vascular interventions.
- Group currently has 27 cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons and 20 APPs
- Large built-in referral base. Anchored by over 120 primary care and specialty physicians.
- They are building a brand new $500+ million state-of-the-art hospital opening in 2023.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity compensation + quality bonuses
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Full host of benefits for yourself and your dependents, including health/dental/vision insurance and a robust retirement plan
- Paid days off + CME allowance
- Employer-covered short-term disability
- Located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark an
Contact: Neal Fenster