Full Time Internal Medicine Job Van Nuys, CA
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Hours:Flexible Per Diem, PT, and FT Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 16-24
- Call Schedule: Very Light | Nurse Practitioner Takes First Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $25000
- Compensation: $208K - $243K: Compensation is Based on Experience
- Benefits: Full-Time Providers will Enjoy:- 2 Weeks of Vacation + 4 days of CME- $2,000 Yearly Stipend for CME- DEA, Board Certification, Medical License Fees Paid- Malpractice Insurance is Fully Covered- 12 Days of Sick Leave per Year- 11 1/2 Paid Holidays per Year (Includes One Floating Holiday)- NEVHC Contributes 5.5% of Salary to Your Retirement Account (403b)- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program:- Two years full-time up to $50,000- Two years half-time up to $25,000- Relocation Assistance up to $10k
- Additional Info: - Prefer experience (cultural competence) working with vulnerable populations and clients with mental illness and substance use disorder.- Spanish fluency a plus.- The physician will provide care to patients experiencing homelessness in a healthcare for the homeless clinic as well as providing care in a mobile clinic and through street outreach.- The physician will work with care teams made up of 3-4 public health educators who will assist with patient care.- All Medical Assistants at our facilities are Spanish bilingual as well as the majority of RNs. - EMR: NextGen- Northeast Valley Health Corporation is a federally funded, non-profit organization that operates 14 Joint Commission accredited licensed primary care health centers.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.