Incredible Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon/Dermatology Physician Outside of Nashville, Tennessee
**Less than an hour from downtown Nashville**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aMohs Surgeon/Dermatologistto join a thriving private practice just outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
This opportunity is full of limitless potential, offering flexibility, support to build a full-time Mohs schedule quickly, and a highly competitive compensation package!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time opportunity
- Open to Mohs Surgeons; MDs and DOs
- Begin with 3 Mohs days per week
- Current providers see an average of 35-40 patients per day for General Dermatology and ten surgeries per day for Mohs cases
- Work from one or two locations - within close proximity
- Mid-level supervision required if interest in partnership track - optionable
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Competitive compensation plan including a first-year guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package
- Established private practice with a welcoming, family-like atmosphere
- Collegial team of experienced providers offering high-quality Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Well-trained support staff ensures your focus remains on providing exceptional patient care
- Prioritizes personalized care and customized treatment plans
- Modern office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
Nashville is a lovely place to live and work, whether you enjoy the vibrant city life or rugged outdoor adventure! Average year-round temperatures hover around 70 degrees giving you one more reason to get out and explore this unique area.
You'll be just a short drive from live entertainment, museums and historic sites, sun-dappled vineyards and wineries, pristine golf courses, and more lakes and trails than a nature lover could ever need!
Sports and music seem to take center stage here. Nashville is home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and the SEC's Vanderbilt University. Not to mention, Nashville hosts the Country Music Awards and has a constant flow of well-known artists playing at the Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium.
Nashville is also considered a major healthcare huban ideal place to land for any young professional. There's no personal state income tax in Tennessee either!
Nashville International Airportis less than a 20-minute commute away, making vacation planning a breeze, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!