Full Time Emergency Medicine Job San Jose, CA
20 days ago
Job DescriptionBecome a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our emergency medicine (EM) team at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California. TeamHealth is looking for an experienced assistant medical director to join our leadership team at RMC in San Jose.
Regional Medical Center is a 358-bed hospital, Level II trauma center, located in beautiful San Jose, California. San Jose is the economic, cultural and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in Northern California. You will be joining a well-established team at the Regional Medical Center.
You're joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development. It's all about you at TeamHealth. You'll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you're gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You're a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
For 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the community and the outdoors.
- Must be ABEM certified
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clinical expertise
Competitive compensation with an estimated base pay range:
- For employees: minimum $162.51/hour to maximum of $182.51/hour with $74.84/hour RVU incentive plan.
- For independent contractors: minimum $177.51/hour to maximum of $197.51/hour with $74.84/hour RVU incentive plan.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Leadership support
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.