Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient Practice - Managed Care Panel
$300,000+ Earning Potential- No State Income Tax
Join an organization that’s focused on patient care, not volume! Currently seeking physicians who are looking to be apart of a medical group that is committed to delivering the highest quality to all its patients. Apply today and be a part of Nevada's leading network of physician!
- 100% outpatient position with a Monday through Friday schedule - no call responsibilities
- High earning potential - physicians are earning $275,000 and up
- Manageable patient volumes - see no more than 16 patients per day
- Extensive benefits package include health, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with matching, 6 weeks of PTO, CME, malpractice and more!
- Both new grads and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
There are hundreds (probably thousands) of things to do in Las Vegas! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on the strip. The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in!
- This low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy makes the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon, or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon.
- World-class shopping, restaurants, 61 golf courses, 30 museums, 100 Art Centers, musicals, NASCAR, National Rodeo finals, and shows- You name it, Las Vegas has it!
- Located only a few hour's drive from San Diego, Phoenix, and Los Angeles but much more affordable!
- NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
- International airport – direct flights to Asia, Europe, Mexico, and Canada
Job ID: JN -022019-18754