Come live and practice a short distance from both Boston, MA and Providence, RI. You will have easy access to Cape Cod and the rest of New England for weekend getaways.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 hours of administrative work and 24 hours of clinical work per week
- Minimal nights
- Independent, financially stable, not-for-profit hosptial
- 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME
- Employer funded 457(b) retirement benefit, 403(b) retirement benefit with employer match
- Health insurance, dental, life insurance, disability
- 30 - 45 minutes to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail