ChiefMedical Officer (CMO)
Weare looking for highly organized candidates with extensive experience in bothmedical and management roles. The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is in a leadershiprole on the management team to oversee all aspects of medical care. The ChiefMedical Officer (CMO) also provides medical care to patients and serves as apreceptor for students as required. Our ideal candidate will be comfortableworking Monday through Friday from 8AM- 5PM.
ChiefMedical Officer (CMO) Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO
- Full health benefits
- CME allowance
- 401K match
- Loan repayment
ChiefMedical Officer (CMO) Responsibilities:
- Balancing the duties of a physicianwith that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive thehighest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for theperformance of physicians under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcareregulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on newhealthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinicalservices.
- Liaising between administration andmedical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a budget.
- Responsible for interviewing,hiring, and training employees; planning and directing work; appraisalperformance in conjunction with the CEO; employee disciplinary actions;addressing complaints and resolving problems, etc.
ChiefMedical Officer (CMO) Requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D) or Doctorof Osteopathic Medicine (D.O) with 10 years related experience
- Valid Michigan Physician medicallicense.
- Current DEA License and a currentcontrolled substance license
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Ability to participate with allinsurance carriers including Medicaid
- FQHC/ knowledge of the quality metric requirements.