Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Charlottesville, Virginia
**Just one hour from Richmond and two and a half hours from Washington DC**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join acollegial team of providers at a successfulprivate practice in Charlottesville, Virginia.
If you've been seeking an opportunity to join a small but thriving practice with a close-knit, family-like feel where you can make a genuine difference in patients' lives, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 3-4.5 days per week -flexible schedule to fit your needs!
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day -work at your comfort level!
- Practice a mix of General Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Receive ample support from 2-3 skilled Medical Assistants
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providersnotrequired
- This is a replacement position for a relocating provider
- Highly competitive first-year guaranteed base salary plus a generous production bonus
- Complete benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Licensing fees, Malpractice, CME and PTO
- Partnership opportunity!
- Private practice with a small, collaborative team of reputable physicians
- Friendly, upbeat atmosphere
- Autonomy and flexibility to design a position to your liking
- Offers a full range of Medical and Surgical Dermatology procedures
- Superior support staff take care of everything so doctors can focus solely on patient care
- Academic opportunities available for those interested in teaching and lecturing
- Spacious, updated office featuring modern amenities
- Fully-customized EMR system in place
Charlottesville is a university town home to close to 50,000 people. The eclectic, culturally rich atmosphere and small-town charm found here are similar to that of Burlington, Vermont, or Ann Arbor, Michiganonly the weather is much nicer!
Charlottesville has plenty of excellent restaurants and diversified cuisines to satisfy every palate. Lively entertainment, including college sports, museums and historic sites, wineries, art exhibits, and more, gives you plenty of options on how to spend your spare time.
Outdoor lovers pine for Virginia's array of nature-based activities, including hiking, biking, canoeing, and kayaking. Experience all four seasons with long, beautiful fall and spring transitions to enjoy.
The Blue Ridge Mountains create jaw-dropping backdrops to everyday life. And in less than a three-hour drive from Charlottesville, you can be soaking up the sun at Virginia Beach.
And we would be remiss not to mention the excellent array of public schools in this family-friendly city. Plus, Virginia is brimming with numerous top-ranking universities offering in-state tuition, including Virginia State, Virginia Tech, George Mason, James Madison, William and Mary, and more!
A quaint and convenient regional airport is located just 20 minutes north of Charlottesville. Yet, you'll have plenty of options for destination flights at Richmond International Airport (just an hour away) or Dulles International Airport outside of Washington DC (just two hours away).
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!